Release history of the DDMF
- v.1.9.1 on May 14, 2013
- v1.9 on April 30, 2013: Proofs related to Taylor polynomial approximations.
- v1.8 on September 26, 2012: Special functions depending on
parameters, nicer display/factorisation of mathematical formulas,
improved closed-form solving.
- v1.7.2 on March 23, 2012
- v1.7.1 on March 11, 2012
- v1.7 on March 10, 2012: Correct constants in general terms of
asymptotic expansions, pages for parametrised differential
- v1.6.1 on June 30, 2011: Display DDMF source code online.
- v1.6 on November 25, 2010: More explicit expressions for coefficients of series, hypergeometric-series representations, authenticated parameters, collapsing/expandable sections.
- v1.5.2 on August 7, 2010
- v1.5.1 on July 12, 2010
- v1.5 on June 25, 2010: Asynchronous (re)load of sections, nicer punctuation in mathematical formulas.
- v1.4.1 on June 3, 2010
- v1.4 on May 31, 2010: Multiple plots, Laplace transforms, hypergeometric closed forms recognized, compatibility with all major web browsers.
- v1.3.3 on April 8, 2010
- v1.3.2 on March 30, 2010
- v1.3.1 on March 26, 2010
- v1.3 on March 25, 2010: Better Chebyshev series expansions, cache, nicer mathematical display, client selecting the wanted rendering mode.
- v1.2 on October 6, 2009: Input validation and better error report from forms, analytic continuation, fast CGI and efficiency.
- v1.1.1 on June 10, 2009
- v1.1 on June 2, 2009: HTML validation, guaranteed numerical evaluation, symmetry proofs, glossary pop-ups.
- v1.0 on March 12, 2009: Taylor and Chebyshev expansions with recurrences, simple plots, prototype interaction.
Most minor versions with no comment are bug-fix releases.